We had a very successful holiday lighting season this year for a couple reasons. We have the BEST clients around town that allow us to create awesome holiday displays for them and everyone in their neighborhood to enjoy. Our installation team really put in a lot of effort and long hours to make sure everyone was taken care of on our list. We were also fortunate to add many new clients to our existing list of holiday lighting customers and add them to the Paradise Lawns family. Although we didn’t hit our goal of new holiday lighting clients, we came very close and are very happy with those who allowed us to light up their houses this year! It was a very fast and fun season for everyone involved, and the install team is ready for a little down time to relax with their own families…until Takedown time! read more →
Dec 23, 2016
- The time to fertilize your lawn…is in the fall!
- Caution: Overseeding your lawn will cause lusher, green grass!
- Is it ever too early to think about holiday lighting?
- $250 in Paradise Lawns lawn care or holiday lighting services goes to…
- 3 Omaha lawn care tips to do this fall to help your lawn through winter