Working at Paradise Lawns
Love working outside? Entry level career with GROWTH opportunities!
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow personally, financially, and professionally?
Do you want to follow a proven system to reach your goals?
Do you want to feel appreciated and be rewarded for the work you do?
Do you love working outside?
Do you love both working independently and contributing as a team?
Do you enjoy seeing the results of your work after finishing a project?
Do you want to feel appreciated for the work you do?
Imagine working at a company that cares about you – one that recognizes a job well done.
Are you clean cut, enthusiastic, and self-driven?
If so, we might want to meet you.
We’re looking for a clean-cut, enthusiastic, and self-driven Technician who loves people:
Someone to join our team full time or part time as a Lawn Care Applicator and Holiday Lighting Technician to help us on our mission. Every day we look for ways To Deliver the Best Service Experience Ever by helping people improve their home and lawn’s appearance while being mindful of the environment. We offer services to accomplish this but can’t do it alone — We need help performing those tasks to be as efficient and effective as possible.
Experience is not required, we will provide complete training and continuing education for the right applicant.
Join one of the most respected, exciting, progressive service companies in the Omaha area!
Benefits of Being on Our Team:
- Positive Work Environment!
- Paradise Lawns serves some of Omaha’s most prominent and interesting people – You will meet lots of people and the scenery changes every day!
- No office – outdoor workspace!
- Excellent Pay – You will make a very healthy income with us. Various incentives will be available to you so that you can write your own check!
- Paid vacation!
- Personal Growth – Paradise Lawns is a learning organization that is committed to education!
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid Nebraska Drivers License
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must not have a criminal background (Paradise Lawns runs thorough background checks on all candidates before hiring)
- Must be able to perform physical duties required including the ability to lift 50 pounds
- Must be willing to acquire a Nebraska Pesticide Applicator License
- Must be willing to provide our clients with the Best Service Experience Ever! (we will thoroughly train you how to do that!)
Ready to apply? Great! Click the button below to get started with the application process. If you need more information first, feel free to email us at email@example.com or call Dave at 402-612-1527.